Monday, May 21, 2007

More Boxes

Today I had another representative from yet another shipping company come through the house to look at what we have and how much dinero $$$ it will cost to pack up our home plus one car and ship it all to Greece. We have had various different quotes from other shipping companies so now we need to settle on the best service and pick a date to send everything ahead of us.


It's funny, we have empty boxes and full boxes. We have a room full of boxes and yet we need MORE boxes. We have already given a lot of our stuff to charity organizations such as the American Council of the Blind, the Salvation Army and Goodwill.


My next project is to take photos of the things that we want to sell and get them posted online. Today I have taken down all of the nursery decorations sorted through all of the extra crib bedding. Even though we feel that we are ahead of the game, we have A LOT to do.


I have to schedule an appointment for Amalia, our cat, to have her physical and also to get micro-chipped or tattooed before we leave. I am really worried because she will be 16 years old on Thursday. She's a tough one so I am sure that she'll do fine. She has already survived the journey twice! I couldn't even think of leaving her behind.


Ok, I know, if I have all of that to do...why am I blogging? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment