There's no better way to get back online than with a meme. Mimi tagged me for this meme a few weeks ago and I've finally got a minute to do it...that's because it's something like 1:30 am and the kids are sleeping. So here we go...
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
My Six Random Things-
1. I usually don't sleep through the night. I sleep in intervals. I usually fall asleep with the kids and wake up one or two hours later to take care of things that I wanted to do before I fell asleep with them. I'd say that there are about 2 days a week that I actually sleep through the night. That's why I'm doing this meme in the middle of the night. I'm so glad that school is over-hopefully I'll get to "sleep in" this morning!
2. I am the second of six children.
3. I am one of 70-something grandchildren from my Father's side of the family. I have probably met about 30-something of my cousins. We're spread out throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico...and now Europe. I'll have to sit down and figure it out some time. And yes, my Grandmother is still alive and kicking! She's in her late 90's. I can only hope for such a long life.
4. I gave up caffeine when I was pregnant with Izabella. I used to drink about 4 cups of coffee a day before that, I love coffee. I've been through caffeine withdrawal twice in my life and never want to go through it again. Since moving here, I've started to drink coffee again...and little by little I think that I'm working back to caffeine dependency.
5. I was almost kicked out of a Cher concert because I used the men's room. The line for the ladies room was out of control-like it always is at concerts- and I was with men so I chose the faster route. Girls...what the heck are you doing in there that takes so long? Yeesh!
6. I knew my husband a little less than a month before I married him. It's been 18 years...
Kat, Ado, Christie, Mel, Lulu and Linda. Linda has already beat me to the punch though...she has a list of 100 things about herself. So, Linda, I guess that I'm not really tagging you... but if you have 6 more things to add- knock yourself out!