Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Izabella's Culinary Skills

Izabella loves to make snacks for us. Usually she just rinses off some strawberries and serves them with a glass of water. Yesterday, however, she decided to try something new. The snack that she served me was comprised of strawberries, fresh mushrooms, water and just a wee bit of Italian dressing served in a tall glass with a spoon. She gave me a glass of Naked Juice-Blue Machine on the side. I chose to drink the juice as she watched in excitement and told her that I would eat the luscious strawberries after I put Alexandra to bed. This morning I told her that she is a wonderful cook, but next she shouldn't make it so spicy! She was thrilled. Aren't kids the greatest?

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy this blog and your outlook quite a bit! Please update more frequently.

    ReplyDelete