Saturday, July 7, 2007

Last Post from U.S.A.

I am logging in for just a few minutes before I try to get an hour or two of sleep. The last few days have been filled with anxiety, happiness, love and sadness...and any emotion in between. The kids have been anxious as we keep them informed of where we are in the moving process. I think that they may handle it better than me.
We're set for our new adventure. I can't wait to see what lies ahead! My next post will be from Greece. I won't say good-bye to my family and friends, instead, I will say "See ya later"! The chaos is coming to a plateau!

7 comments:

  1. I will miss you all very much and Ilook forward to seeing you all again , hopefully soon !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is probably a bit difficult for all of you, but have to say - sooo happy we're gonna be on the same continent! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cheryl, looking forward to having you here in the same country. I know things are crazy for you, but I'm thinking of you.

    Btw, that's another thing we have in common. I also say 'see you later' and not goodbye. It's something I started doing when I began traveling and living in different places, and the 'g' word became too sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pumpkin,
    We'll miss you too, already do!
    Maja,
    Yes! It's great to be on the same continent as you as well! When are you coming to Greece?

    Kat,
    Well, we're here. I have to find some time to post...maybe tonight. I have sooooo much to tell. I will be in touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, glad to hear you have arrived safe and sound. Can't wait to hear about your adventures thus far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Mel! Yes, we're only about an hour away from you!Today is our first day online and we are experiencing some technical difficulties. We are receiving email but can't send it out for some reason. I will post soon, we are finally on a greek schedule, but I am
    very tired from the day. Too much sun, walking, swimming and pastichio!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Don't overload on all those nice things too soon! You'll be able to enjoy them for awhile now. ;)

    ReplyDelete